How to pay by card
Payment by bank card VISA, MasterCard, BELCARD through the Assist Belarus system.
- Fill out the booking form: select the arrival dates you are interested in, the room category and then click the "book" button. Then fill in all the necessary fields.
- Before entering data about residents, carefully check the previously entered data.
- After confirming the order, you will be asked to pay for your stay. Payment will be made through the electronic payment provider ASSIST. Cards of international payment systems VISA (of all types), MasterCard (including Maestro) issued by any bank in the world, including those issued by Belarusbank, as well as BELCARD cards are suitable for performing a financial transaction. Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after placing the order.
- Payment is made only in 100% amount. You will automatically receive a notification about the successful payment to your e-mail specified at the time of booking. We strongly recommend that you save your card receipts after making a payment using bank cards, this is your confirmation of payment and may be useful in case of disputes. Payment by multiple transactions using one or more bank plastic cards is prohibited.
- Please note that we do not charge additional fees for transferring money from the card account. Please check with the bank where you have a card account for possible fees for converting one currency into another and for transactions with a card account.
- If for some reason you cannot pay right now, then you need to cancel the order and use another order form on our website.
- If you have a question about the amount of payment or the correctness of filling in the fields, before confirming the order, please clarify your questions by phone +375172297000 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After we receive the payment, a voucher will be sent to your e-mail, which will be a guarantee of the room you have booked. If necessary, a payment receipt may be requested from you on the day of arrival.
- If the payment is not received within 3 days, your reservation will be deleted from the system.
The payment procedure for BELCARD cards of JSC ASB Belarusbank can be found by clicking on the following link: Payment procedure by BELCARD cards of JSC "ASB Belarusbank"
When choosing to pay for an order using a bank card, payment processing (including entering a bank card number) is performed by the Electronic Payments Company ASSIST LLC using the software and hardware complex of the electronic payments system Assist Belarus, which has passed international certification.
The system that ensures the security of payments uses the secure TLS protocol to transfer confidential information from the client to the server and further processing in the processing center. This means that the confidential data of the payer (card details, registration data, etc.) are not received by the online store, their processing is completely protected, and no one can get the personal and bank data of the client. In addition, when processing payments by bank cards, the secure 3D-Secure technology is used, which is mandatory required by the international payment systems VISA and MasterCard.
Choose a payment method by bank card. After clicking on the "Book" button, the system will direct you to the website of the electronic payment provider belassist.by, which ensures the security of payments. The authorization server establishes a secure TLS connection with the buyer and accepts from the buyer the parameters of his bank card (card number, card expiration date, cardholder's name in the transcription as indicated on the bank card, as well as the CVC2 or CVV2 number indicated on the back of the card). The online bank card payment operation is completely confidential and secure. Your personal data and card details are entered not on the page of our website, but on the authorization page of the payment system. Access to this data is carried out using the TLS secure data transfer protocol, secure Internet payment technologies Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are also used
Visa, MasterCard and BELCARD payment system cards issued by any banks in the world are accepted for payment. We recommend contacting your bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for payments on the Internet.
The reasons for refusal of authorization may be as follows: there are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order; the bank that issued the buyer's card has banned payment on the Internet; the waiting time for entering bank card data has expired; the entered data has not been confirmed by you on the payment page, a data format error, etc. Depending on the reason for the refusal of authorization to resolve the issue, you can: contact the bank that issued the buyer's card for clarification; if the bank cannot solve the problem, repeat the payment attempt using a card issued by another bank.
Public offer agreement
This agreement is a public offer. The user independently and directly enters into contractual relations with the Republican subsidiary unitary Enterprise "President-Hotel". (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel) when booking a room on the terms presented on the Hotel's website. The contract is considered concluded from the moment the user makes a reservation on the website. The User (hereinafter referred to as the Guest), by making a reservation, accepts the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The Hotel reserves the right to make changes to this agreement, in connection with which, by making a reservation and making a payment, the Guest accepts an updated or amended agreement valid at the time of booking.
Booking types and payment terms:
Non-guaranteed booking offers to save reservations for rooms until 19:00 on the day of arrival. Legal entities issue an application on letterhead with the signature of an authorized person and send it by fax: +375172297006 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Guaranteed booking keeps the reservation for the room for the entire period specified when booking for 1 day until 12.00.
Attention! In case of no-show or cancellation of the reservation less than 24 hours before arrival, the Hotel charges a fine of 100% of the cost of 1 night stay and cancels the reservation.
For non-refundable rates, free cancellation of the reservation is not possible!
Individuals fill out an application form for booking a room online on the Hotel's website. The main fields are filled in in the application and payment is made.
Please, after making a payment by bank card, save the received card receipts (payment confirmations) for reconciliation with the statement from the card account, in order to confirm the transaction in case of disputes.
By making a reservation at the Hotel, the Guest accepts and agrees to the cancellation procedure, the conditions applicable in case of no-show of the Guest.
Please note that some tariffs and special offers are not subject to cancellation and change and will be non-refundable!
When canceling a reservation on the official website www.president-hotel.bythe refund is made within the prescribed time to the card from which the payment was made.
A penalty of 4% of the total amount of the previously placed order will be charged for cancellation of the order.
In case of late cancellation of the order or no-show of the Guest, the Hotel has the right to apply penalties to the Guest in accordance with the terms (promotions and special offers) of the contract.
The hotel is not responsible for cancellations made orally.
In case of a refund, the actual transfer of funds to the Guest's bank card account may take up to 30 days, depending on the terms and conditions, interbank processing centers and banks involved in this operation. The refund is made to the same card from which the payment was made!